We drive safety, compliance and lower operation costs for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) projects while ensuring vessel seaworthiness at all times. By automating previous time-consuming manual documentation processes into digital checklists in multiple languages, we facilitate paperless ships and real-time visibility of the step-by-step actions performed by sailors, resulting in:
- Identification and mitigation of issues in real time
- Better decision-making, quality and safety
- Reduction in human errors, improved competency and increased productivity
- Simplification of system complexities
- Optimal efficiency, performance, safety and compliance with regulations and procedures
- Elimination of delays caused by safety and compliance activities
- Traceability and accountability for the thousands of tests and maintenance actions performed at sea
- Synchronization of all data and results on arrival back at the shipyard
Is decision-making based on real-time data?
- Real-time visibility and situational awareness
- Real-time dashboards and data analytics to support decision-making
Are your sailors/workers working according to marine regulations and standards, your processes and best practices?
- Presentation of tasks and relevant instructions to workers, in checklist format, on any mobile device
- Real-time monitoring of worker performance and execution
- Traceability and accountability for work performed at sea
Is work being performed efficiently and at a suitable level of quality?
- Validation of adherence to required maintenance/task execution plan
- Resolution of events through the rapid deployment of corrective actions
Is work aligned with the relevant EHS guidelines and requirements?
- Paper-free environment that empowers work by-the-book, prevents shortcuts and includes specific checklists embedded in every task
- Real-time visibility to managers, ensuring proactive, fast response and easier mitigation of EHS risks
Facing problems tracking performance and schedules?
- Step-by-step capture of task execution and data input, including timestamps, location tags and signatures
- Optimized task execution and increased productivity through real-time events and work plans, modifiable priorities and efficient resource allocation
- Synchronization of data from work performed at sea on arrival back at the shipyard
Forced to work with multiple systems to support different tasks and use cases?
- One robust platform with multiple use cases, at sea and in the shipyard
- Seamless integration with existing IT/OT systems, ensuring use of existing data, use cases and point solutions
Access to Data
Is your unique knowhow and data stored in diverse, often unstructured and forgotten systems?
- Seamless and safe ingestion/digitalization of knowhow and processes from documents, forms and IT/OT systems – a paperless world where no documents have to be printed
- An elastic data model that precisely mirrors business processes and operational knowhow in a cyber-secure, customized data model